The world’s leading short-pulse laser just got better and we are thrilled to introduce this new innovation to you.
The Company Behind It All
First and Foremost you should know that Lutronic is a leading innovator of aesthetic and medical advanced laser and related technology, and has been supplying the industry with intuitive, robust and versatile devices for over 20 years. The company fully understands intrigued parts ofpigment and skin-toning and Hollywood Spectra’s predecessor just known as SPECTRA – is the 1st FDA-cleared short pulse laser to treat melasma.
Hollywood Spectra is the world’s leading 1064/532nm laser platform with proprietary capabilities to reduce unwanted pigmentation and restore glowing skin. This device safely treats all skin types and numerous aesthetic concerns.
What really makes this device so mind-blowing is the following:
- Shortest real 5ns pulse width (vs all other Q-Switched devises ) minimises thermal impact and optimises safety and efficacy for treating all types of unwanted pigment.
- IntelliBeam™ quality/stability at 1064 & 532 nm minimises the risk of PIH often caused by other devices. This means that Hollywood Spectra has the ability to stabilise that beam, which makes it possible to distribute that same energy over larger areas.
- HyperSurge Resonator™ delivers high peak acoustic pressure that exceeds most picosecond lasers. When increasing the fluence, a high pitch sound that you may have never heard before, will be experienced. This will be the acoustic shockwaves that stimulate collagen without using heat.
- PTP+™ is a miraculous innovation which reduces the number of treatments and decrease risk of pigmentation rebound. This allows you to treat an area rapidly without exceeding the threshold for side-effects. The rapid pulses also prevent complete relaxation of tissue.
Often when treating Melasma, pigment rebound is issue. Many patients’ melasma do return even after treating it with IPL or any other laser treatment. With Hollywood Spectra’s multi-pulse mode, sustained improvement for melasma is possible.
- Multi-depth Fractional Handpiece™ allows precise skin rejuvenation.
Spectra of Applications
This laser can be used to treat a variety of conditions:
- Unwanted Pigment
- Multicolor Tattoos
- Melasma management
- Skin Revitalisation
- Active Acne
- Post Acne Erythema
- Nevus of Ota
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Large Pores
The Famous Hollywood Laser Peel
A treatment from which especially acne patients and patients with enlarged pores can benefit from is the Hollywood Laser Peel (only available with Hollywood Spectra).
In short: a specialised layer of nano carbon particles is placed on the skin which will lift the grit and grease out of the pores. Then the carbon is heated and the Spectra setting is applied. This will vaporise all the dirt from the skin. 10 -15min and the treatment is done and an immediate glow is experienced.
With its unmatched short pulse widths and high peak power, Hollywood Spectra can help deliver safe and effective treatments with minimal patient downtime. This is a foundational laser platform for any practice.
“The Hollywood Spectra platform provides leadership performance in reducing unwanted pigment and stimulating collagen with best-in-class laser toning. With peak power comparable to pico systems but with much lower operating costs, Spectra is a reliable & versatile workhorse laser that we use every day. And, the patented Hollywood Laser Peel is a fast and popular, no downtime treatment for many patients seeking the red-carpet look.”
~ Omar Ibrahimi, MD, PHD
For more information on Hollywood Spectra, contact us.