Many clinics and practices are considering expanding their current offerings to laser hair removal or upgrading their current equipment. Why? Increase in demand, of course. Millions of people use laser technology for permanent hair removal solutions, and the industry only continues to grow annually.
Quick guess: how old do you think laser hair removal technology is? 10 Years? 20 Years? The YAG laser was invented and approved for hair removal by the FDA in 1964 (source). So why such a significant increase in demand if laser hair removal is such an old concept? The answer is easy, since 1964 the technology has only gotten better with time. Today’s laser hair removal systems are safer, faster and more effective and clients see results.
LUTRONIC, a leading developer of energy-based medical devices, has taken hair removal to the next level. With their latest 755nm and 1064nm wavelength platform, Clarity II, clinicians will be able to fully harness the platform’s high power and versatility due to proprietary Temperature Sensing and IntelliTrak™ technologies:
- IntelliTrak Technology – Ensures consistent energy delivery regardless of the speed the provider rolls the handpiece over the skin. This gives practitioners confidence that faster glide speeds will still achieve consistent and more complete coverage, which is especially important for laser hair removal: particularly in larger areas like legs, arms, back and chest.
- Temperature Sensing – The innovative handpiece on the Clarity II can continuously measure skin surface temperature, giving practitioners confidence to optimise treatment parameters for the best possible outcome. This is especially important for skin toning, treating vascular conditions and other procedures.
Due to the higher energy and wider range of pulse widths, this FDA-cleared device allows delegated staff to effectively treat every indication with more speed and confidence.
We realise the challenges of investing in new technology, but now you are able to capture your clients’ entire aesthetic laser spending vs them going to separate service providers for hair removal and anti-aging laser treatments. Innovation makes it possible to have a quality multi-platform machine to do more.
The Clarity II is a high-power multiple-laser platform which also provides a full range of applications on all skin types:
- Permanent Hair Reduction (including tanned skin)
- Age spots, sunspots and pigmented lesions
- Wrinkle reduction, including periocular and perioral wrinkles
- Leg veins, rosacea, spider veins and other vascular lesions
- Skin tags and warts
In the end, it comes down to wanting to see the return on investment and the return will only come with satisfied clientele.
According to a study done by Fortune Business Insights (source) the global laser hair removal market size to experience a CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 15.2% over the next 6 years.
Will you take advantage of this growth?
Contact us to advise in growth options for your practice.